Dalgona coffee ☕️. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. This is a video on how to make Dalgona coffee recipe which recently became very famous on Tik Tok. If you find your Dalgona Coffee a bit too bland, you can always opt to mix it up a bit with variations of your Here's a couple that we found that flawlessly goes hand-in-hand with your Dalgona Coffee mix!
How to make the Tiktok famous Dalgona Coffee + three non-caffeinated recipes! In case you haven't encountered it yet, Dalgona Coffee is a coffee trend that people are currently going crazy over on. The dalgona coffee recipe works best with an electric mixer. You can cook Dalgona coffee ☕️ using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona coffee ☕️
- It’s of . Coffee 2 tablespoons.
- It’s of . Sugar 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare of . Hot water 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare of . Half glass of milk.
Using a standard mixer on a medium Once you make your dalgona coffee, you are under legal obligation to take many, many photos of it. First and foremost rule of making Dalgona Coffee is that use high-quality coffee powder for beating. The colour of your coffee will depend a lot on the richness of coffee powder. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi.
Dalgona coffee ☕️ instructions
- In a clean bowl add the coffee powder, sugar and hot water and mix together with a whisk, mixer or spoon, until the mixture gets puffy and light brown texture..
- Get a clean glass add the milk, and top it with the Puffy coffee mixture. Can be served hot or cold. Enjoy!.
The dalgona as a candy is similar to toffee or honeycomb that's placed on a stick, but the.