My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles.
You can cook My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Green bell peppers.
- It’s 5 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Fish sausage.
- You need 2 of packs Yakisoba noodles (plus the seasoning pack that comes with it).
- You need 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
My Mommy's Napolitan-Style Yakisoba Noodles step by step
- Slice the onion 2 mm thick..
- Cut up the bacon into 1 cm pieces..
- Cut the fish sausage in half lengthwise and slice on the diagonal into 2mm wide slices..
- Cut the bell peppers into half and slice 2 mm thick..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan (you can omit the oil if you're using a non-stick pan) and stir fry the bacon until it's spitting..
- Add the onion and stir-fry until wilted. Add the bell pepper; when that has wilted, add the fish sausage..
- Add the yakisoba noodles and stir-fry. When the noodles are done, add the seasoning that comes with the noodles, then add the ketchup..
- Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with grated cheese and serve..
- To use in bentos, divide into small portions and wrap each portion in plastic wrap, followed by aluminum foil. Freeze. These portions will keep for about 2 weeks. Take the foil off before defrosting in the microwave..