Jam Doughnuts. When a girl is fellating a man, upon ejaculation, the penis is removed from the mouth and the semen covers her face. When cool, place the jam in a piping bag. Make a small hole in the side of each doughut, fill with jam then coat in caster sugar and serve.
A small ring-shaped cake made of rich, light. Whether you like your doughnuts baked or deep-fried, we've got a tempting range of these sweet, fluffy treats. Doughnuts are normally deep fried but these have been baked to reduce the fat. You can have Jam Doughnuts using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jam Doughnuts
- It’s of Doughnut.
- Prepare 500 grams of strong flour.
- It’s 50 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 10 grams of salt.
- Prepare 14 grams of fast-action yeast.
- It’s 130 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s of Smooth jam.
- You need of Prep.
- Prepare of Dessert bowl half filled with strong flour.
- Prepare of Dessert bowl half filled with caster sugar.
Once cooled, make a small hole in the side of the doughnut and pipe the jam into the centre. This recipe is inspired by the jam doughnuts available at the Queen Victoria Markets in Melbourne. Place jam in a piping bag fitted with a plain nozzle and fill doughnuts. Coat in extra sugar, to serve. doughnut — noun Doughnut is used after these nouns: ↑chocolate, ↑jam, ↑jelly … Collocations dictionary. jam buster — Canadian Slang a jelly filled doughnut, generally covered with icing sugar.
Jam Doughnuts step by step
- Mix the flour and sugar.
- Add the butter, salt, yeast and water.
- Add the eggs, then gently hand mix until it starts feeling pasty.
- Add a third of the milk, then drip feed the rest (it's supposed to be sticky).
- Flour the table top, dump the dough in the bowl of flour and coat, then roll and knead it for five minutes. Do this quickly, as speed stops it from sticking.
- When the dough is smooth, put it in a bowl and cover with cling film so it is airtight. Put the bowl in a warm environment to proove for at least an hour. It should double in size..
- Coat table in flour, tip out dough, split into ten and shape into balls. Place on a floured baking tray and allow to proove for another hour. When you lightly press a ball it should spring back into shape..
- Heat fat to 160ºc. Place a dough ball in for 5 minutes, then flip over and cook other side for 5 minutes..
- Remove with a holed spoon, roll in bowl of caster sugar and leave to cool. Repeat with remaining balls..
- With a small knife, push in side of doughnut to centre, twist gently and remove..
- Put jam in piping bag, insert in hole and squeeze gently for a two count. Repeat for other balls..
Deep fried, dusted with sugar and crammed with jam, is the British doughnut the finest of its ilk? Allow the doughnuts to cool slightly, then cut a slit in the side with a sharp knife and pipe a splodge of strawberry jam into the centre, exerting pressure on the piping bag until the doughnut feels fat and full. हिन्दी में पढिये – Jam Doughnuts Recipe. Dry active yeast – ½ tsp. Mix a little ground cinnamon in with the sugar before coating the warm doughnuts. A doughnut or donut (the latter spelling often seen in American English) is a type of fried dough confection or dessert food.