Hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate Recipes Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate. Featuring a wide range of desserts, as well as lunch and brunch.
I've tried several versions of hot chocolate. I've made it using regular cocoa powder, chocolate, chocolate chips and dutch cocoa powder. Dutch cocoa takes the cake in my opinion but the others come in a close second. You can have Hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate
- You need 10 Oz of Almond Milk.
- It’s 2 Oz of Almond Creamer.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cocoa.
- You need 1 teaspoon of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Agave syrup.
Then I've used different milks (different percentages of fat, dairy and non-dairy). Hot-chocolate mix is a wintertime staple. Stay warm through cold winter nights at home with hot chocolate. Watch and learn how the expert chefs at Food Network do it.
Hot chocolate step by step
- Pour milk and creamer into a pot at medium heat to keep at a simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Add cocoa powder, honey, and agave syrup to your mug of choice. Add a little of you simmering milk with a spoon to make a dark chocolate mixture.
- Once the cocoa powder has been mixed thoroughly, you pour the rest of the milk in and enjoy..
Lead singer Erroll Brown, guitarist Harvey. Hot chocolate, also known as drinking chocolate, cocoa, and as chocolate tea in Nigeria, is a heated drink consisting of shaved chocolate, melted chocolate or cocoa powder, heated milk or water, and usually a sweetener. Hot chocolate may be topped with whipped cream or marshmallows. Hot chocolate made with melted chocolate is sometimes called drinking chocolate, characterized by less sweetness. Swiss Miss is made with fresh milk from local farms, blended with premium imported cocoa!